There is nothing worse than your pale, winter skin offsetting your favorite holiday dress, which is why it is important to work a spray tan (or two) into your beauty prep schedule. Although you may not have factored a spray tan into your holiday to-do list yet, add it to the list and check it twice. It all too common to tan frequently in the summer months and then stop by Thanksgiving. Why give up on the glow of a gorgeous tan when you don’t have to? Don’t get us wrong, there is nothing wrong with being pale and proud, in fact, we do not suggest being sprayed as often or as dark as you would during the summer, but we are believers in the positive effects of maintaining a tan in cold-weather. Not only can a spray tan help you feel prettier (and often times, skinnier), you don’t need to wear as much makeup when you are tan. Simply throw on some mascara and head out the door. Not to mention that you won’t feel the need to cover up! To some, a tan in the winter may not be the most natural looking, but it is a way to get yourself through these cold winter days. Book an appointment with our tanning professionals today.
There is nothing worse than ruining a perfectly good spray tan. Since spray tans be costly to fix, we decided to let you in on a little secret. There are a few things you can do before your spray tan appointment that will drastically improve the outcome of your tan. Here at Forever Young Body Clinic, it is our job to get your spray tan right the very first time! However, by following these few pre-spray tan steps we can guarantee a spray tan that you will love.
With a gritty or non-oil based scrub, exfoliate your skin well before coming in. Exfoliating before your spray tan remove any dead skin cells that may be on the surface of your skin. If your goal is an even tan, you don’t want to forget this step!
- Put the Razor Down
We highly recommend NOT shaving or waxing (yes, that’s right ladies you heard us) until after your spray tan has settled overnight. Shaving can be a form of exfoliating and although it is helpful before a spray tan, exfoliating is a big no-no during the first 24 hours after a spray tan. Chances are shaving or waxing will remove your beautiful tan. So, feel free to book your wax prior to your spray tan!
- No Makeup
Save yourself the last minute hassle and remove any makeup, lotions, or oils on your skin before coming into the salon! However, deodorant, lip gloss, and mascaras do not need to be removed.
We hope to make your spray tan experience with us the best yet. By considering these spray tan tips, chances are your spray tan will come out flawless. Book your appointment today online or simply call to set up your next spray tan! We look forward to seeing you.
Although Colorado should experience a few more weeks of intense sunshine, days spent at the pool and laying are about to come to an end. Since Fall is just a few more days away, temperatures and the strength of the sun will drop significantly, meaning your outdoor tanning days are numbered. If you are determined to keep your tan all year round, we have a fantastic alternative for you. Sunless tanning is not only a healthy alternative to remaining sunkissed but it is a way to continue feeling freshly tanned and confident all year long.
Autumn in Colorado is truly amazing, but the drop in temperature can have a negative effect both physically and mentally. Maintaining a tan during the cooler months is a great way to combat the cold weather blues. A spray tan allows you to wear less makeup and certainly accents your fall style! Did we mention that spray tans are proven to help you appear slimmer? Spray tans are a celebrity go to for a reason. Not only will a fresh spray bring you an extra boost of self-confidence, but you will maintain a natural glow that can withstand the weather of any season.
Try out one of our custom spray tans this weekend and see for yourself. Today is the perfect time to reserve an appointment. Call or book online right now.
There is nothing worse than a sunburn. Not only are they uncomfortable but they can cause damage to surface of your skin. Here at Forever Young Body Clinic, health is one of our primary cares, which is why we encourage sunless tanning as an alternative to laying out in the sun. That being said, sunburns happen! Here are a few at home remedies you can use to care for your sunburns this summer.
- Take cold showers or baths frequently
- With a cool washcloth, apply lotions like aloe vera or chamomile to the burned area. Hydrocortisone Cream may also help relieve both the pain and swelling often associated with a sunburn.
- If your sunburn has reached its peeling phase, there is little you can do to stop it. Hydrate the affected areas of your skin with lotion or coconut oil multiple times a day to kick start the healing process.
It is important to ease back into the sun after a burn. Give your skin the chance to fully recover and heal before exposing it to direct sunlight. Looking tan is such a confidence booster, but there are ways to get color without compromising your skin. If you have never had a spray tan or are looking to try it, feel free to give us a call. If you are ready to rock a sunkissed glow, book your appointment online today.
Summer time is all about feeling free, fresh and confident. Achieving that perfect summertime glow certainly helps. However, for some of us, attaining that amazing sun kissed look is painful or virtually impossible. Before hitting the beach or setting off on an exotic vacation, come into FYBC and get a spray tan. By getting a spray tan before exposing your skin to the sun, you can establish a base! Not only will this minimize your chances of burning but it will allow you to tan faster once you are exposed to sunlight. Although Colorado receives a great deal of sunlight throughout the year, do not underestimate the power of the sun further south! Even if you are someone who tans easily and never burns, a spray tan can give you extra support and protection when it comes time for vacay. Our tanning professionals are experienced, precise and some of the best in Denver. Not only will you walk out feeling great about your FYBC experience and your spray tan, but you will be one step closer to feeling your best on the sandy beaches of your next getaway. Call today or book your appointment online!
Good spray tans are often hard to come by, so you find a salon that leaves you glowing and flawless, do your best to take care of your amazing tan. Here are a few things to keep in mind before getting your next spray tan with us!
- Don’t wear tight clothes – Post- spray tan your skin tends to be a bit sticky. Which is why it is a bad idea to wear tight clothing until the formula dries and sets in. Tight clothing increase your chances of smudging you tan. Bring along a loose fitting outfit and avoid smearing your tan.
- Sandals or Slip-On Shoes – Putting socks on after a spray tan is a big no no! Although this seems like a small detail, it can totally ruin your spray tan. We suggest bringing slip-on shoes or sandals to wear post-spray tan!
- Know When to Get Your Tan – Spray tans need a good amount of time to set into your skin. If you want a long lasting, fresh tan, you should shower after only after hours.It is in your best interest to book your next spray tan for a day where you have some time to kill.
Now is the perfect time to schedule your spray tan appointment. The spring weather is about to hit hard and we know you want to be ready to show off your skin! Do not let the remnants of pale winter skin get you down. We have the spring time transformation fix here at Forever Young Body Clinic.
Spring Break is around the corner, which means vacation preparations are about to commence. One thing to consider before setting out on your next sunny adventure is the current state of your skin. If you havent had much sun exposure this winter, it is a terrible idea to jump back into the sun right away. In order to minimize painfull sun burn and to get the most out of the sunlight, ease your way into tanning. In order to look tan while establishing your base, a FYBC spray tan may be in order. When it comes to getting a spray tan, it is important to keep in mind that there are certain rules that should be upheld in order to get the best results. We are here to fill you in on the top 3 precautions you should keep in mind when getting your next spray tan with us!
- Don’t wear tight clothes – After your tan your skin is going to be a bit sticky while the formula dries and sets in. That is why wearing super tight clothes like yoga pants right after a tan is not the best idea. Tight clothes just increases your changes of smudging and ruining your tan by making it uneven. Bring along a pair of loose fitting sweat pants instead.
- Bring sandals – A small detail that often gets overlooked is the fact that putting socks back on after a spray tan can be a problem! That is why we recommend brining a pair of slip on shoes to get home in after your tan.
- Get Your Tan at a Good Time – Allowing enough time for your tan to set in is essential for a long lasting and even tan. That is why we suggest you get a spray tan done on a day where you have some time to kill.
The next few weeks are the perfect time to book your spray tan appointment. Loving the skin your in starts with taking quality care of it.