It’s painful, embarrassing and seemingly unavoidable. Yes, yes we are talking about razor bumps and burn. Shaving is a must, especially as bikini season rolls around. The last thing you want to be worrying about is hiding the irritated skin around your bikini area. In an effort to minimize and discomfort on the beaches this season, here are a few way to avoid giving yourself razor burn as a result of shaving:
- First and foremost, do not shave with a dull razor!
- Exfoliate before taking a razor to your skin.
- Don’t press too hard on the razor head when shaving.
- Avoid going over the same area twice.
- Use shaving gel!
- Rise off with cold water once shaving has commenced.
If you are headed out on your next tropical adventure and know shaving only irritates your bikini area, come in for a wax! We are the best waxing spa in Denver with a highly trained and experienced staff. Waxing is a quick and easy way to keep unwanted at bay. Our goal is to make this experience as pain-free and as professional as possible! Feel confident in every inch of your body this beach season. Book your appointment online today.