Microdermabrasion is proven to be one of the most successful ways to keep the signs of aging at bay. However, microdermabrasion facial works for more than just aging. Microdermabrasion has a special way of rejuvenating the skin, leaving fresh after one treatment. Here are some interesting facts about microdermabrasion that you may want to know before trying:
- Microdermabrasion is not suggested for those that are suffering from eczema, dermatitis, active sunburns, lupus, herpes, weak capillaries, widespread acne, and rosacea. It is a great idea to consult with a healthcare professional before receiving a microdermabrasion treatment.
- Microdermabrasion is a popular choice over chemicals peels and laser treatments simply because they are more affordable and safer!
- One of the great things about microdermabrasion is that it increases blood flow, offering greater nutrition to your skin cells. This increases to cell production have a positive effect skin’s elasticity.
- Diminished fine line, wrinkles, and acne scars are results of microdermabrasion. However, results vary based on the individual.
- Refrain from an at home microdermabrasion kit. At home, kits tend to be extremely harsh on skin and act more like a face scrub.
- After microdermabrasion removes dead skin cells, your skin care products are 50% more likely to penetrate the surface of your skin!
As the fall weather moves in, you may notice a shift in the state of your skin. Colder temperatures and the dry Colorado climate are a harsh combination on your skin. As your skin begins to become affected by the elements, our skin care services will be here to keep you feeling fresh. If you are looking to breathe some life back into your skin, now is a great time to try microdermabrasion! With the right help, the cold weather doesn’t have to take a toll on your skin. Contact us today or book your appointment online now!