What is our secret to running the top waxing and facial spa in Denver? Ask our staff and they will say it is connecting with our clients! Here at Forever Young Body Clinic, our business doesn’t run properly if we aren’t continually growing with our customers. Although it is our goal to provide quality services for each and every customer, we also work hard to maintain a relaxing and comfortable spa environment. Establishing a personal relationship with our customers allows us to better provide the care they expect and deserve. From spray tans to chemical peels, lash extensions to waxes, we offer just about every beauty and spa service out there. If you have yet to visit our spa or book your first appointment, visit our website and learn more about our facility and fantastic beauty services. If it is your first time with us at FYBC, you can receive 50% off your first waxing service today. Come experience the FYBC way today! Welcome to the family.
The desire for longer, fuller looking lashes is nothing new. In fact, the desire for longer eyelashes has been trending for decades if not longer! From classic Hollywood stars all the way to the Kardashians, lash extensions have been an iconic staple in the fashion and beauty world for many years. Before strip lashes were invented, Parisians used to sew strips of hair onto their eyelids without anesthetic (ouch!) to create full and more desirable lashes. Since then we have come up with new ways to achieve the appearance of long, luscious lashes. in the 1930s, strip lashes were created, experiencing a surge of popularity as salons began to offer lash extensions on their service menu. Although getting lash extensions was popular, color and texture of the false lashes were limited. In the 1960s, the business of lash extensions took off as new and more realistic options became available. Today we offer the most gorgeous and natural-looking lash extensions around, without the hassle of messy strip lashes. Now you can bat those long lashes with confidence. Make your appointment with us today for the look you want.
We are loving our newest beauty services here at Forever Young Body Clinic. With the addition of Lori and her wonderful laser treatments, we are able to offer our client’s more amazing spa treatments. Aside from the Strawberry Lipo Laser treatments, which is a non-invasive way to melt unwanted fat, we are now offering Smile Labs teeth whitening. Smile Labs cosmetic teeth bleaching system is fast, safe and effective! You can get a whiter, brighter smile in just 15 minutes. If you are looking for that extra sparkle or for some light stain removal, Smile Lab lasers can do the trick. No pain, no hassle, just wonderful results. Feel your absolute best this summer, starting with your teeth. Let your smile shine with the help of Lori and her lasers here at FYBC! A whiter smile is just one appointment away. Feel free to call or book online today.
Taking care of your skin is essential, especially here in Colorado since the climate can be harsh. Those of you who stay on top of skin care…keep it up, just be sure you are not taking it too far! Sure, your intentions are good… but be sure you really know what you are doing! Here are three common mistakes to be weary of:
- Face Oil. If oils are a part of your skin care regimen remember that it should be applied at the end of your skin care routine. Oil does not allow anything to permeate the skin once it is on! So, in order for your other skincare products to work, save the oil for last. There is a way for all your products to do their job, you just have to get precise with the application order.
- Over-cleansing. Yes, cleaning your face is important, but make sure you are not over cleansing. Over cleaning your face depletes your skin removes or stops your skin from producing essential oils and other nutrients. If you are stripping your skin to the point where your face is drying out, you are increasing your risk for breakouts. One good clean a day is enough.
- Assuming your foundation has the right amount of SPF. It is true that most foundations these days have a degree of SPF in their formulas however, it is not enough to protect your skin harmful sun rays! Remember that your foundation most likely contains SPF 15 or 20 in, whereas regular sunblock contains SPF 50! Do not just rely on our foundation, take the all the extra precautions.
For more information on ways to keep your skin looking fresh and healthy, book an appointment with one of our skincare professionals today!
The truth is you are what you eat. If you struggle with acne or frequent breakouts, it is time to reevaluate your diet. There are certain foods that are known to trigger or contribute to stubborn acne but there are also foods that can clear skin by fighting bacteria. Feel confident in your complexion this spring by eating your way to clear skin. Here are a skin clearing foods to incorporate into your diet.
Chia Seeds: Chia seeds are high in omega-3 fatty acids. Basically what this is good for is skin strengthening. It will help keep wrinkles at bay and keep your skin looking more youthful. Keep in mind though, chia seeds are not a magical answer to wrinkle free skin.
Flaxseed or Fish: The consumption of omega-3 fatty acids which are found in fish, walnuts, and flaxseed can help tame inflammation and improve acne breakouts
Strawberries: Eating foods high in vitamin-C are good for collagen boosting. This will keep your face looking plump and young.
Oysters: Studies show that zinc can reduce the effects of acne. Although you can get zinc in supplement form, it is best to get your daily recommended dose (100mg) from your food. That being said, oysters are a great natural source of zinc. Eat more oysters!
Almond Butter: Almond butter is high in vitamin-E and is great for giving you a glow! If your skin is feeling and looking dull, try getting some oils back into your diet. Almond butter is a great alternative to peanut butter. It’s tasty on apples, oatmeal, or on its own.
Along with eating these foods, do not forget to drink plenty of water! Aside from diet, regular facials are a great way to care for your skin. Here at FYBC we offer some amazing facials that are sure to leave your skin feeling clean and clear. Be sure to book your appointment today.
When we think skin care, we typically think about facials and beauty services created to improve the vitality and overall health of your skin. However, what about the areas on your face that often go untouched by a facial. Whoever thought about exfoliating your lips? We always talk about how important it is to exfoliate your body, but what about your lips? This spring it is important to ensure that your lips are smooth and free from dead skin. The winter weather can leave your lips dry, peeling and even cracked. This can result in your lipstick settling in the cracks of your lips and your chapstick unable to quench your lips. We have a perfect DIY lip scrub that will leave your lips looking smooth and hydrated. Here’s all the info you need to know to create it at home:
Ingredients: 1 tbs Sugar, 1 tbs honey, 1 drop of lavender essential oil
Mixture: Combine all ingredients in small bowl
Application: use your finger to gently massage the scrub onto clean lips and wipe away with a warm towel.
Try this scrub every two weeks for best results! Make sure to be gentle and kind to your lips because this skin is ultra sensitive. We value skin care here at Forever Young. That is why we offer the best skin care in Denver. Right now is a great time to book your appointment with us.
Good spray tans are often hard to come by, so you find a salon that leaves you glowing and flawless, do your best to take care of your amazing tan. Here are a few things to keep in mind before getting your next spray tan with us!
- Don’t wear tight clothes – Post- spray tan your skin tends to be a bit sticky. Which is why it is a bad idea to wear tight clothing until the formula dries and sets in. Tight clothing increase your chances of smudging you tan. Bring along a loose fitting outfit and avoid smearing your tan.
- Sandals or Slip-On Shoes – Putting socks on after a spray tan is a big no no! Although this seems like a small detail, it can totally ruin your spray tan. We suggest bringing slip-on shoes or sandals to wear post-spray tan!
- Know When to Get Your Tan – Spray tans need a good amount of time to set into your skin. If you want a long lasting, fresh tan, you should shower after only after hours.It is in your best interest to book your next spray tan for a day where you have some time to kill.
Now is the perfect time to schedule your spray tan appointment. The spring weather is about to hit hard and we know you want to be ready to show off your skin! Do not let the remnants of pale winter skin get you down. We have the spring time transformation fix here at Forever Young Body Clinic.