Just because it’s winter does not mean your once glowing skin has to go into hibernation. You can keep that summer-time look all year round. We are talking about spray tanning! That’s right, spray tanning could be the answer you have been looking for. The winter can have harsh effects on the skin however, one of the worst symptoms is how dull the skin can get during the cold weather seasons. We have the remedy here at FYBC. We offer amazing spray tans all year long. Our formula is long lasting and ultra natural looking. You can leave our spa in a matter of minutes looking like you took a trip to the islands. Now is the perfect time to book an appointment with us before your schedule fills up. We are ready to ensure that your spray tanning experience is professional and seamless. What are you waiting for?
Bold and shapely brows are trendy however, keeping up with the latest look isn’t all that easy. If you are in need of some brow shaping tips and tools, we have 5 amazing hacks that you are sure to use and love.
1.Don’t fight your brow’s natural shape – Yes, penciling your brows to shape them is altering their natural state a bit. What we are talking about here is, do not completely draw your brows on differently. Rather, enhance your unique shape in subtle ways.
2. When filling in your brows, stand away from the mirror. Getting some distance between you and your reflection will give you a better view of what your doing.
3. Focus on your arch. When filling in your brows, make sure your arch gets a little extra love. That is the part that will change your look for the best.
4. Occasional tweezing. Waxing really is the best option for shaping your brows, however when re-growth happens be sure to keep your lines clean by tweezing out excess hairs.
5. Regular waxing. Waxing is a great way to shape your brows so that they are at their best. We can help you focus on getting the proper shape for your face.
We offer the best waxing in Denver! Our team is ready to wax your brows into shape. Now is a great time to book your appointment and give us a try. Strong brows are more important than you think.
Soaking up the sunshine can be good for the body and good for the soul, but it can be difficult to catch some rays when the sun is hiding out behind the clouds. The weather has been so unpredictable these days but we know one thing for sure, we offer the best spray tan services in all of Denver. If you are looking for a golden glow, but cant seem to get enough sun, we suggest a spray tan. You will leave our day spa with an even and natural looking tan. Here is the secret to maintain your tan once you get home.
- Let it set – Give your tan at least 8 hours to set before you shower and wash it off. We suggest booking your spray tan on a day where you have some time to yourself. That way you can go home and allow your tan to set evenly.
- Moisturize – After your first shower, be sure to moisturize well. Keeping your skin hydrated will allow your tan to stay put!
- Do not over exfoliate – Over exfoliating will scrub off your tan and leave your skin looking blotchy. Be gentle and don’t use too much pressure.
Be sure to book your appointment with us sooner than later. Get ready for the summer in the best possible way, with a spray tan. What are you waiting for?