It’s just about time to start getting festive! While you are decorating your home with your fall traditions and making pumpkin flavored treats, go ahead and pick up a can of pumpkin puree for a face mask that will enchant your skin! Now you can get festive with your skin care routine with a face clearing mask that won’t disappoint. Keep your skin feeling refreshed and revived during this dry holiday season with a little tender loving care. Here’s what you’ll need:
- 2 teaspoons cooked or canned pumpkin, pureed
- 1/2 teaspoon local honey (humectant, regenerative)
- 1/4 teaspoon of almond milk (alpha hydroxyl acid, enzymes that digest skin cells)
- Put all of the ingredients in a warm bowl.
- Mix all ingredients together and apply to your face avoiding your eyes and lips.
- Relax for 10-15 minutes while your pumpkin mask gently exfoliates, nourishes and conditions your face.
- Rinse with warm water and apply the appropriate moisturizer for your skin type
and allow the mixture to penetrate for 15 minutes
Soothe your skin with a fun and tasty facemask this season. Treat yourself to something special while you get in the holiday spirit. Here are Forever Young Body Clinic we offer the best skin care treatments in Denver! If you are in need of a little pick me up be sure to book your appointment online right now! We can’t wait to see you!