If your facial skin is not exactly smooth, and you are looking to make a change, start with seeking information. It is important to understand all of your options concerning facials and how to get your youthful glow back! Here at FYBC we offer the best chemical peels in all of Denver. Chemical peels are fabulous for helping you get rid of excess skin, like the annoying dead skin cells that just won’t ever stop. Summer is a great time to step up your game when it comes to how you look and feel. Pamper yourself with a chemical peel. This facial is more than just a quick scrub, it will make a significant difference fast. With us, you are in great hands. We’ll make sure to answer all of your questions so that you feel comfortable and excited about your treatment. So go ahead, book your appointment with us and let’s get started.
Taking an active role in caring for your skin is essential when the summer months roll around. Here in Colorado our climate is relatively harsh and the sun is strong, make sure you are taking proper skin care measures to ensure the vitality and health of your skin. If you are someone who generally does a good job with skin care, make sure you aren’t making minor mistakes that could cost you later down the line. Don’t over look the small things. Here are three common mistakes to be weary of:
- Cleaning your face too much. Yes, this is a thing! Your skin produces essential oils that are crucial for overall nourishment. If you are over cleansing then you are stripping away those oils, in turn depleting your skin, and increasing your risk for breakouts. A good rule of thumb is one deep cleanse before bed!
- Your foundation isn’t sunblock! Although most foundations have a certain level of SPF, you should not rely on it as protection from the sun. Your foundation most likely has SPF 10 or 15 meaning that is not enough to protect your skin from sun damage. Dermatologists recommend SPF 30 or greater on your face on days you are actively in the sun. Remember to use sunscreen, not just your foundation.
- Don’t apply face oil first. Remember that face oils do not allow anything else to permeate the skin once applied. If oil is applied first, any other product that follows will be blocked from settling into your skin. Oils are great and should be apart of your daily routine, just remember to not apply the oil first!
The summer season is perfect for embracing your natural beauty. Going days on end without makeup and letting your wavy locks go wild is freeing! We can help you get your skin ready with a refreshing facial. We offer some seriously amazing facials that are designed to give your skin a fresh and youthful look. Summer can be a great time to allow your skin to heal and rejuvenate. Whether you are looking to have a chemical peel done or microdermabrasion we can make sure you leave our day spa feeling refreshed! Now is a great time to book your facials for the summer in advance. We look forward to helping your skin recuperate and recover from the winter damage.
We have said it once and we will say it again, when it comes to your skin care regimen, keeping it simple is the best way to go. Overloading your skin with harsh chemicals and a plethora of products is harsh and can do more damage than good. Natural skin care treatments are the kindest way to heal and nurture your skin. That is why we are suggesting goat’s milk for cleansing the moisturizing your face and body. There are so many fantastic goat’s milk soaps out there and finding one that works for you will be a great benefit. Here are just some of the benefits of goat’s milk in your soap.
- It doesn’t dry out the skin. When you are done washing, your skin will be clean. It won’t be tight or itchy. You will need a moisturizer though!
- It will wash off your makeup. Goat’s milk is great for taking off your makeup and your should not get any additional makeup remover.
- It’s gentle. If you have sensitive skin then this is the remedy! Your skin will not be red or irritated or show any signs that the soap is bothersome.
- It produces a very nice lather. A foamy, creamy lather that rinses clean without any sticky or slimy residue! Who would have thought that a clean lather would be so nice! It is great to use for shaving too.
Try incorporating Goat’s milk into your diet and life and see what a different it makes for your skin. Less irritation, smoother surface, and a clean and happy face!
Life is packed full of responsibility which often leaves you little to no time to maintain beauty regimens. However, skimping on your beauty time before vacation isn’t something we recommend. Not only should you be feeling and looking fabulous on your time away, you should not be worrying about your skin or any unwanted hair. So, before you set off to the beach for spring break, we want to help with the final touches! Whether you are looking to relax with a pre-flight facial, remove unwanted hair with a wax, or glam it up with lash extensions, Forever Young Body Clinic is the place for you. Print your tickets, pack your bags and come on in. We are ready and waiting to pamper you! Enjoy your well deserved Spring Break to the fullest! Book your appointment online today or simply call! What are you waiting for?
This weekend is sure to be filled with parades and parties, friends to laugh with, and green beer galore. Before you kick off your St. Patrick’s Day festivities, don’t forget to stop in for a quick wax or last minute beauty treatment! There is nothing better than feeling and looking great while enjoying the holiday merriment! We have a variety of waxing options to choose from on our service menu! Take a look and see which amazing beauty treatment best fit your needs. Today is the perfect time to schedule your appointment right before the fun this weekend is in full swing! Whether you are stopping in for our happy hour specials or making an appointment at your convenience, we will make sure you get the best waxing treatment around! What are you waiting for? Give us a call or book your appointment online today.
The weekend is almost upon us and that may mean you have big plans or you are simply preparing to curl up on your couch for a binge session of your favorite TV show. Whatever your plans may be, the weekend should be somewhat relaxing. That is why we have some genius beauty tips you should take advantage of! These suggestions are meant to help you skin look great and for your true beauty to shine bright!
- Try your very best to Go Makeup Free for at least one day. Perhaps your plans for Saturday are to hit a yoga session and clean the house…great! Try doing all of that without a bit of makeup. Allow your skin to breathe and recover from a week’s worth of abuse.
- Pamper Yourself! You’ve worked hard all week long, that is why the weekend is the perfect time to treat yourself to a facial, spray tan, or even spring for a set of lash extensions. Being kind to yourself and rewarding yourself for all that you do is important.
- Get Plenty of Sleep. Getting enough sleep is crucial for the body to be healthy and for your skin to look its best. Be sure to catch some extra z’s this weekend and allow your body to recuperate.
Remember to take care of yourself and your skin! Come and see us this weekend at FYBC for the best beauty treatments in Denver! You can book your appointment online right now! What are you waiting for?