Love is in the air and we feel it! Can you believe that January is almost over? Valentine’s Day is quickly approaching and that means it is time to get planning for the big day. Whether you are planning to spend a day with good friends or a romantic evening with your sweetheart, we believe that everyone should feel their best. That is why we want to encourage you to get prepared. That way when Valentine’s Day arrives you can wake up feeling fresh, happy, and ready for whatever comes your way. Pamper yourself with a facial or even go for lash extensions! Getting a chemical peel done in advance is the perfect way to get your skin ready to glow. Lash extensions are great if you are going for an ultra glam look for a romantic dinner. If you are always on the run, lash extensions may not be the best option for you if you are looking to add some length to your lashes. Lash tinting on the other side, is a great way to darken and give your lashes the appearance of length without having to make the commitment to upkeep for your extensions. As the winter takes hold, it is the perfect time to change up your style and go for a more dramatic look with darker lashes. Lash tinting is low maintenance and requires little to no upkeep. It really is the best of beauty treatments. This particular treatment is especially great for those who have light lashes. Add some definition to your look this Valentines Day. Whatever you have in the works, we want to be part of your plan! Come see us at FYBC. We are the best day spa in Denver and we want to show you why. Book your appointment soon.
The weekend is almost upon us and that may mean you have big plans or you are simply preparing to curl up on your couch for a binge session of your favorite TV show. Whatever your plans may be, the weekend should be somewhat relaxing. That is why we have some genius beauty tips you should take advantage of! These suggestions are meant to help your skin look great and for your true beauty to shine bright!
- Try your very best to Go Makeup-Free for at least one day. Perhaps your plans for Saturday are to hit a yoga session and clean the house…great! Try doing all of that without a bit of makeup. Allow your skin to breathe and recover from a week’s worth of abuse.
- Pamper Yourself! You’ve worked hard all week long, that is why the weekend is the perfect time to treat yourself to a facial, spray tan, or even spring for a set of lash extensions. Being kind to yourself and rewarding yourself for all that you do is important.
- Get Plenty of Sleep. Getting enough sleep is crucial for the body to be healthy and for your skin to look its best. Be sure to catch some extra z’s this weekend and allow your body to recuperate.
Remember to take care of yourself and your skin! Come and see us this weekend at FYBC for the best beauty treatments in Denver! You can book your appointment online right now! What are you waiting for?
The “lit from within” glow is not easily achieved during the winter. For some, it means drinking more water or using brightening serums are the only solution. And for those with little patience, a spray tan usually does the trick. Getting bronzed in the dead of winter is a quick and effective fix for when our skin tends to look duller. However, many of you out there still associate spray tans and self-tanners with the color orange, stickiness and strange smells. In an effort to dispel any myths surrounding sunless tanning, here is a breakdown of what to expect before, during and after a spray tanning with us.
- For starters, spray tans are nothing like the tangerine-colored ones you remember from the early ’90s. And they’re not just for people with a light complexion. See, the point of a spray tan is to give you a glow, and not completely alter your skin tone.
- A high-quality spray tan should give you a natural glow, one that doesn’t leave streaks or inconsistencies.
- The final color you achieve after a spray tan should dry fast and immediately elevate your glow in just one application.
- The sign of a good spray tan is that no one should know you have one. To ensure you will be pleased with the final results, have a consultation with a professional and then go for it!
- A seasoned spray tanner will tell you that aside from looking bronzed all year regardless of the season, a spray tan reduces any redness of the skin.
- Think of a spray tan as an invisible protective shield that creates the appearance of warmer skin, even if you are under the weather. Not to mention that a healthy glow creates the appearance of a more contoured, slim figure.
- Spray tans are also much safer than the traditional tanning bed. Indoor tanning raises a person’s risk for skin cancer by 75%.
When it comes to getting waxes, it is important to have no reservations. If you have any questions about the waxing process, we are here to fill you in. Here are some commonly asked questions what we are going to give you answers to.
How can you tell if a salon is sanitary?
You’re usually on the right track if you find a center that focuses just on hair removal. From the moment you walk into the salon, it should look and smell clean. When you are in the waxing room, the wax should be used specifically for your service should be freshly made and look presentable. Everything the waxer uses during your service should be either highly sanitized or new for your service.
Why do you get itchy down there after a wax? How can you make it stop?
Some people tend to get itchy after a bikini wax because they have used a hot, synthetic wax, which irritates the skin. Find a center that uses a better wax that is more skin-friendly. Here at FYBC, we use blue hard wax that soothing to the skin.
What can you do to make it hurt less?
First, be sure to choose the right center! Second: Don’t drink alcohol beforehand. It may seem like a good idea, but you will tighten the pores, which will make the hair more difficult to remove. Lastly, stick to a strict waxing schedule. Once your hair growth is in a pattern, it will be easier to remove, but if you’re not maintaining your waxes, it could be more uncomfortable.
Now is a great time to book your next waxing appointment with us. What are you waiting for?
Often times when we think winter, we think cracked hands, dry skin, basically all the unsavory skin conditions that the cold inflicts on us. But, since there are many more months of cold weather ahead, we have looked into some of the perks of freezing temperatures. Here are 5 ways that the cold actually helps your skin!
1. Helps Keep Pores Clog-free.
The great news is that the cold weather helps reduce and keeps pores less visible and refined. Acting as a sort of tonic or astringent. the cold weather slows down the secretion of sebum which reduces acne and keeps the shine away.
2. It Can Improve your Sleep.
Getting a full night’s rest is necessary for skin health and wellness, from reducing under eye circles to keeping your skin glowing. High heat during the nighttime is proven to disturb sleep whereas the cold supports the body’s natural temperature drop during sleep. Research shows the colder the temperature in the room, the better sleep you will have.
3. It Can Reduce Puffiness
The cold promotes blood circulation in both the body and the face, which reduces inflammation and swelling!
4. It Can Help With Anti-Aging.
The cold enhances your complexion and rejuvenates your skin. It also slows down the aging process—think of cryotherapy spa treatments or splashing cold water on your face in the morning—and keeps skin tight and vibrant.
Hey gorgeous, we just wanted to take moment to invite you to make weekend plans to get pampered with us. Maybe you have had a long week, perhaps you are in need of a little self-love, or you could just need a fresh tan…either way, we can add a little flavor to your weekend. We want to help you look and feel great. So, no matter where you are going or what you are doing over the weekend we can make sure you look fabulous doing it. We offer the best beauty treatments in Denver! Starting the new year off on the right foot is simply a must, and a great way to do that is to work towards accentuating your best features, like your eyes and lashes. If you like looking naturally lovely without having to put in a lot of work, lashes are your answer! Here at Forever Young, we offer the best lash extensions in all of Denver. Our staff is highly trained when it comes to lash application and we can make sure your extensions look flawless. If you are currently unhappy with your lash extensions, allow us to show you how it’s done! The process takes 1 to 2 hours. We know…this may seem like an eternity, but we believe in getting the job done right and taking our time is the best way to ensure the lashes are applied properly. Come and see why we are the best in town. Book your appointment online right now!
After the holiday season, you may be a little short on cash, no worries though because you can still maintain your beauty regimen while on a budget! Here at Forever Young Body, we offer the best and most affordable beauty treatments in the Denver area, which means you won’t have to break the bank in order to look great! Once the new year hits our minds can get flooded with all the resolutions and changes we hope to make in the coming year. If loving yourself more is your resolution, we are can support you in achieving that goal. Never underestimate the power of a little glow. One spray tan with us may just be the boost of confidence you are looking for. Our natural, never orange spray tans are a great way to kick-start your journey of self-love and appreciation! If you are looking for a quick pick me up, a spray tan is a great choice. Our spray tans are stunning and look great on just about everyone. Get tan, feel great, and save cash with us. Now is the perfect time to check out all of our specials!