If you have never had a bikini wax or if you are preparing for your first bikini wax of the summer, there are a few ways to prepare yourself and your skin prior to your appointment. The most important step when getting ready for your wax is to choose an establishment that you trust. The cleanliness of your waxing studio of choice is essential and here at Forever Young, we maintain extremely high standards of hygiene. Here are a few other helpful tips for your next visit with us!
- Let your hair grow out 2 to 3 weeks before going in for wax! This allows the wax to work more effectively.
- Book your service early in the morning before your skin gets clammy from exercise or errands.
- Stay out of the sun 24 hours before and after your wax.
- Pop an aspirin or ibuprofen an hour before your appointment, this can help with the pain.
- Let your aesthetician know of any medications you’re taking.
Now is a great time to book your appointment online to get summer ready! What are you waiting for?