School is almost out! With just weeks remaining before the summer hits, it is time to get beautified and refreshed from a long school year. We have just what you need. From spray tans all the way to professional waxes, we can do it all. Start the summer off right with the best day spa services that Denver has to offer! Start drafting your beauty to do list and it begins and ends with us. Before graduation or even before your first trip, come and see us. We know what it takes to really pamper our clients. Book your next appointment with us sooner than later. Do not forget to take advantage of happy hour, where select waxing services are discounted from 2pm-4pm during the week!
Soaking up the sunshine can be good for the body and good for the soul, but it can be difficult to catch some rays when the sun is hiding out behind the clouds. The weather has been so unpredictable these days but we know one thing for sure, we offer the best spray tan services in all of Denver. If you are looking for a golden glow, but cant seem to get enough sun, we suggest a spray tan. You will leave our day spa with an even and natural looking tan. Here is the secret to maintain your tan once you get home.
- Let it set – Give your tan at least 8 hours to set before you shower and wash it off. We suggest booking your spray tan on a day where you have some time to yourself. That way you can go home and allow your tan to set evenly.
- Moisturize – After your first shower, be sure to moisturize well. Keeping your skin hydrated will allow your tan to stay put!
- Do not over exfoliate – Over exfoliating will scrub off your tan and leave your skin looking blotchy. Be gentle and don’t use too much pressure.
Be sure to book your appointment with us sooner than later. Get ready for the summer in the best possible way, with a spray tan. What are you waiting for?
Whoever thought about exfoliating your lips? We always talk about how important it is to exfoliate your body, but what about your lips? This summer it is as important as ever to ensure that your lips are smooth and free from dead skin. The winter weather can leave your lips dried and cracked. This can result in your lipstick settling in the cracks of your lips. We have a perfect DIY lip scrub that will leave your lips looking smooth and hydrated. Here’s all the info you need to know:
Ingredients: 1 tbs Sugar, 1 tbs honey, 1 drop of lavender essential oil
Mixture: Combine all ingredients in small bowl
Application: use your finger to gently massage the scrub on to clean lips and wipe away with warm towel.
Try this scrub every two weeks for best results! Make sure to be gentle and kind to your lips because this skin is ultra sensitive. We value skin care here at Forever Young. That is why we offer the best skin care in Denver. Right now is a great time to book your appointment with us.
It is almost the season to show off those amazing gams of yours. Spring is here and summer is well on it’s way. It is not too late to start prepping for warmer weather. Here are some tips to get your legs ready to show off in your favorite pair of shorts.
1.Regular Waxes – Toss your razor out. Waxing will keep your legs hairless for up to three weeks without have to maintain them. If you really want smooth and stress-free legs, waxing is your best bet.
2. Exfoliate – Investing in a quality in -shower body scrub is a wise idea. Exfoliate twice a week to keep dead skin at bay. If you really want your legs to glisten, use an exfoliant with oils in it like sesame oil.
3.Hydrate – Lotion up, and do it often. After you shower be sure to use lotion to quench your dry skin. Colorado is known for dry weather and that weather has a serious impact on your skin.
4. Protect – The sun shines bright in our beautiful state, however that means we are at risk for all the damages that come along with sun exposure. Make sure you use sunscreen to protect your legs from sun spots and pre-mature aging.
Now is a great time to book your appointment with us for a wax. See what a difference just once wax can make!
Bold and structured brows are what is in! If you are looking to transform your brows this spring season, we can be of assistance. Allow our team of professionals to get your eyebrows in shape. Whether you need a clean up or a total over-haul, we have got your back. If you have brows that just have no shape at all, try adding a little arch! Re-shaping your brows can actually transform your overall look. Toss your tweezers to the size and embrace the benefits of waxing. Waxing will keep your brows in shape for a longer amount of time than tweezing. We have mastered the art of waxing and will make sure the process is as painless as possible for you. Right now is the best time to book your appointment with us this season. Do not wait any longer to improve your brow game.
Are you currently dealing with your pale winter skin? The weather is getting warmer but your skin is still extremely pale…well we have the fix. All you need is a little pampering with a spray tan from us. We offer the best spray tans in all of Denver. Our formula goes on smooth and lasts for weeks. It will never leave you looking orange, you’ll only look naturally sun-kissed. Forever Young Body Clinic spray tans are the perfect way to welcome in summer. Make sure you have your appointment all booked so that you can rock your swimsuit or shorts with confidence. Do not forget about our amazing deals each week. Check out our happy hour specials right now and book your appointment accordingly.
We have said it once and we will say it again, when it comes to your skin care regimen, keeping it simple is the best way to go. Overloading your skin with harsh chemicals and a plethora of products is harsh and can do more damage than good. Natural skin care treatments are the kindest way to heal and nurture your skin. That is why we are suggesting goat’s milk for cleansing the moisturizing your face and body. There are so many fantastic goat’s milk soaps out there and finding one that works for you will be a great benefit. Here are just some of the benefits of goat’s milk in your soap.
- It doesn’t dry out the skin. When you are done washing, your skin will be clean. It won’t be tight or itchy. You will need a moisturizer though!
- It will wash off your makeup. Goat’s milk is great for taking off your makeup and your should not get any additional makeup remover.
- It’s gentle. If you have sensitive skin then this is the remedy! Your skin will not be red or irritated or show any signs that the soap is bothersome.
- It produces a very nice lather. A foamy, creamy lather that rinses clean without any sticky or slimy residue! Who would have thought that a clean lather would be so nice! It is great to use for shaving too.
Try incorporating Goat’s milk into your diet and life and see what a different it makes for your skin. Less irritation, smoother surface, and a clean and happy face!
Hey there lovely! No matter what you are up to these days, it is always a good time to take good care of yourself. Spring is here but honestly we wish it were summer. Warm weather, sun kissed skin, and long days on the beach…that’s where we want to be! Getting prepared for the summer should start right now. We want you to add us to your to do list! Spray tans, waxes, lash extensions and a facial should be on your pre-vacation list. We want to get you ready to feel free and enjoy your trip. Leave your razor at home and hit the beach rocking your bikini with confidence. Make us your one stop beauty shop. Allow us to use our expertise to help you feel like the best version of yourself. Why wait any longer to book your next appointment with us?